Our own photo shoot
Ollie had his 6 month check-up today
All systems go!
He is in the 50th percentile in ALL area
YES INCLUDING WEIGHT
(so quit calling my kid fat)
{that was actually just me talking to myself}
It's true
I have referred to him as Tub-O-Lard a time or two
or
Rollie Pollie Ollie
or
Thunder Thighs
or
well.....I think that's enough
I will probably have to kick the name calling habit soon though. I just look at them as terms of endearment.
I know what question you want to ask next
WHAT IS IT LIKE FOR ME TO BE THE MOTHER OF THE 6 MONTH OLD OLLIE?
It is a pure delight
and hard...the hardest thing I have ever done
but the easiest
My most favorite thing
It is certainly adding fine lines to my face
but thats okay because they are the laugh and smile kind




2 comments:
oh yes. well said, the hardest and the easiest thing. i love that.
i too have a few of those lines too! i love/hate them.
He is so cute, so are you- ...thunder thighs you always make me laugh
Post a Comment