Did you take all of these lovely pictures of hyde park? Wow. That's all I have to say. Wow. You are quite the talented lady. And I still can't believe that Ollie is walking...
p.s. I have a favorite afghan. (I just can't say that without thinking of a man from afghanistan, but I don't have a favorite one of those...) And it gets more beautiful every passing year, threadbare or not.
3 comments:
I was in Chicago last fall visiting my sister. We wanted to go to Hyde park, but it was pouring rain. Maybe next time.
Do you hate it when people say I don't know or I don't care.. because I have no idea with the color... DOes that help :-)
I loved your oh hell comment too (on the reunion) thats what I'm thinking and I'm pretty sure I am still 22 years old
Did you take all of these lovely pictures of hyde park? Wow. That's all I have to say. Wow. You are quite the talented lady. And I still can't believe that Ollie is walking...
p.s. I have a favorite afghan. (I just can't say that without thinking of a man from afghanistan, but I don't have a favorite one of those...) And it gets more beautiful every passing year, threadbare or not.
Post a Comment