Hello to the people in the world that check our blog often. I apologize for no recent posts. We just moved ya see, and Comcast can't make it out to juice us up with Internet and cable until Sep 19th. So I don't have access to any of my own pics.
I have not abandoned my blogging journey.
Please exercise some patience and we should be running live and wild in about 10 days.
9.09.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
no kidding- I miss ya- running wild in 10 days can't wait.
Glad you are still alive and well........
Miss ya be-otch. I tore out countertops and tile tonight. Life is good in the hood.
been missing your posts.
Jess your having a freakin kid! A Boy! I love it! You look so good and so happy! How are you and life? Your in Washington??? I'm guessing.. What takes you there? How is your fam? I'm so glad that you stalked me.. Your a blog stalker its okay to admit it! Keep in touch!
are you kidding me? how could i ever forget a girl like you?
i'm so glad to hear from you and see you and your hubby. seriously, i've wondered how you are since the last time i saw you, which i believe was at albertsons in provo, at least 2 years ago?
now i know where you are, i'll definitely be checking in often!
congrats on your baking little boy! can't wait to see pictures...
you'll rock as a mama.
it's friday where is your belly picture?
Post a Comment