9.29.2008

Death by a Hymnal

Yesterday while Kenny and I were singing the opening hymn during Sacrament meeting a cockroach crawled right on to our hymn book. Now, I really don't see what other options I had. I suppose I could have attempted to shew and flick the little vermin away, but then I would just be giving it a chance to multiply and replenish in the church. So in my view, I was doing the world a favor. My though process was very quick, the intruder landed and I snapped that Hymn book closed so fast it would make your head spin. Of course then we had to sit and bury our faces in our hand and laugh for a good 10 minutes. Hopefully the fact that I eradicated a potential infestation will offset the fact that I committed 1st degree homicide in the church and that my salvation will remain in, at least, fairly good standing.

The End

5 comments:

St. Provo Girl said...

A job well done by my standards.I will have a word with the big cheese... All is well :)

Anonymous said...

Jess you are a frekin riot! LOL but I have to admit I probably would have done the same :)

l.g. mcfifi said...

At least you wont throw a cockroach at me- see you saturday!

[Morgan] said...

HA!

Jessica said...

LOL.. you did the right thing man!