I can't deny that I was a little giddy about titling this post.
The reason behind it isn't nearly as provocative as you would all like.
It is this silly baby. He just doesn't really care for the badink-a-dink.
Here we have a perfect pile of pacifiers. All shapes and sizes.
"Nay" he says
"Unless of course you want to hold it in my mouth until I fall asleep"
{No, I am not trying to be an ultra progressive mother by offering my son a purple pacifier}
They simply were out of that oh so masculine green color of Soothie.
But whether it be Soothie, Nuk Nuk, or any other brand that you veterans stake your life upon, he will not be assuaged.
Here are a couple of pics of him in his blessing outfit.
{No, I am not trying to be an ultra progressive mother by cladding my son in something other than the prescribed white attire for his blessing}
But with a name like OLIVER HANKS HAMMOND
this seemed to be the perfect choice.
Thank you to all of our family who were able to make the trip out. I know that it is not as convenient as driving to the chapel on the corner nor is it the warmest of climates to visit during winter. Our hearts were full at your being here.
3 comments:
He is getting cuter every post, and Iove the outfit!
What a cute kid! I love your blog!
He is so cute Jessica!! Your binki post cracks me up I don't understand the lack of a binki in a kid because my girls love them, Just be glad you don't have to break him of the habit..
Post a Comment