3.23.2009

Milwaukee: Who Knew?


ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR.  Let the weekend road trips begin.  Last weekend we took a QUICKIE up to Wisconsin with some FRIENDS.  To protect their identity we'll just call them "The SMITHS".

Enjoy a little Flavor de Milwaukee.

At the JELLY BELLY factory

DownTown

DownTown

DownTown

DownTown

DownTown

DownTown

The Smiths

She Smith

Cedarburg

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Ooooh! Pretty Pictures. I want to go to there. . .jelly bellies, I mean.

[Morgan] said...

the photography is awesome jess.
and that little oliver is incredibly handsome. don't get sick of me saying that ok. it's the first thing that pops into my mind every time i see a picture of him. truly cute as a button.

Amy said...

Those are some really cool pictures

l.g. mcfifi said...

Jess- those are great photos- they look like a magazine, I am so glad you are enjoying life!

Ashley Thalman said...

3rd image down: awesome!

Katie said...

nice hat Ollie!