The child seems to have his mind made up about his so called "mother".
It's not looking good.
(about 15 seconds after publishing this post I reviewed my previous posts about the boy and realized you people may indeed think my child does not smile at all. So to appease the masses (using the term liberally) I caught him smiling at the half dead plant on the window seal (which obviously has more charisma) and was able to capture this lovely moment.)
Of course once he became aware of my presence he had this to say...
Trying not to take it personal....
If fact, I can't say I blame him.

4 comments:
Oh my hell you make me laugh!!!
Sawyer does the same thing!
Ollie is getting cuter and cuter! Love his smile!
that onesie is almost as cute as the little stud sportin' it.
he's got the best little face.
You make me laugh!
Post a Comment