4.26.2009

Nauvoo


We took a quick jaunt down to Nauvoo, IL last weekend
{ we live close enough that the word "jaunt" is applicable}

Hyrum and Joseph
{The water in the background is the Mississippi}

Nauvoo Temple 

The Boy

Newly aquired photoshop skillz

{It rained almost the entire time we were there so I didn't have a change to shoot more pics)

But here are some that Kenny took on the ride home




This is just a few of the 20+ pictures that ended up on my camera of me sleeping in the back seat.

5 comments:

acandiedapple said...

I love your new photoshop skills. That is awesome! Oh and those sleeping pictures are gorgeous.

Mindy Gledhill said...

I just love you. More and more all the time.

l.g. mcfifi said...

always! I can count on you for a laugh- I want to go on a jaunt- anywhere!

The Jungle Explorer said...

You're so pretty when you sleep :)

Amy said...

HAHAHAH. I am so bummed youa ren't coming out here until July...until then....