6.16.2009

Pooped

Here is a pic of the O man after his weekly BM

{what? your kid only makes stinky once a week?}

YEP

{silence}

It is actually quite an event. I am very in tune with this kids moods. His demeanor turns into the equivalent of Walter Matthau on Grumpy Old Men as he prepares for the weekly cleansing of his bowels.
I actually gave him some Tylenol this week just to take the edge off of his cantankerous attitude.

so if you were in search for a good excuse to stop reading this blog now you have one

I talk crap

6 comments:

Mindy Gledhill said...

I've never loved you more than after reading this post. SO FUNNY.

Morgan said...

oh man.
jonas pooped once a week for months.
really, it's true.
you are lol funny friend.

acandiedapple said...

Oh goodness. If we go more than 2 days I know I'm in for a surprise and shouldn't leave the house. I can't believe how big this picture makes Ollie look. We miss you kids.

l.g. mcfifi said...

You always talk crap- that is why I love ya

Lisa said...

He looks like he just finished a huge task. So funny. Keep the crap comin.

Unknown said...

You know, you could give him a little apple juice or prune juice in his cereal and help things speed up a bit. Easier on his butthole, fer sure.