Today you are 8 months old. To celebrate we took a day trip to Starved Rock
You are finally teething so you have had this sour lemon face for the last couple of days
Taking it all in. You love being out n' about
Hiking with Mom... geez, I can't believe I'm the Mom.
Ollie Hanks, I love you from the the bottom of my heart. You make me want to be a better person. You make me want to fight for the things I believe in. You make me brave. I have a fear of diving, but I knew you were watching the other day at the pool so I did it anyways, and I did it again just for good measure. You make me hopeful. You are too easy to love. You are charming to strangers. You think when I say "give me a kiss" means "please bite my nose".
I love you my son
-Mom
2 comments:
you are so cute- he is growing like a weed!
what a beautiful letter Jess. Way to document his babyhood. It goes by way toooo fast!!!
Post a Comment