K, so I think I am going to do it
I think
Well... I am actually writing this post because I want your opinion if I should do it or not
I have been considering it forever
If you know me, then you have heard me mention it a time or two
A lot of other people seem to do it and have no problems
I just don't know if I am ready
I have total spousal support on my decision
... should I decide to do it that is
It being this
I like making'em
Cause I think they are cool
But I may be the only one who thinks that
So I am asking for your brutal honesty
If you are reading this then you are obligated to comment
And let me know if you think it is a good idea
or a really stupid stoopid stewpid one
Maybe not super brutal though
just be frank, yes frank
with a little sugar coating
Please use positive and reinforcing words
Tell me you think it will be lovely and a
valuable way to spend my free time
Lie ya hear, just lie
JUST KIDDING
Hit me with some straight up opinion
I can take it
Another view
P.S - This would be an online venture
I am not nearly charismatic enough to do it in person


16 comments:
I vote a big YES. I would also like to see these in miniature size for darling little ones like your Oli and mine who shall remain nameless for a short time only!
I would like to place a pre order for 3. Two adult sizes and one for a infant.
Please notify me as to the amount of the order and the location to which payment may be placed.
They're super cute. I love the one you made me.You should for sure!
Sherm,
Do we need to have a life coaching session? If you enjoy making those stellar beenies, and you get excited about it, then who cares what anyone else says? I think they're awesome and I would totally wear one. Can I be one of your models? Go for it!
Sherm
DO IT.
and do mini ones.
both son and daughter of mine need one.
Seriously, yes! The great thing is you can open an Etsy shop without having to pay more than a few dollars. It's so easy to start up and take down if you decide it isn't what you what to do. I would certainly buy 2. :)
I will also place an order!I love being one of the first people to have something everyone else is going to want!!! So sign me up for 3 two big and one little guy one. Oh think oli can be your cute little model on your web page,that will for sure sell a bunch!
If you want frank honesty. Here it is:
Their totally cute. You should be proud.
And...
Since I'm on a budget, I would buy one if the price was reasonable. I've seen quite a few people sell similar hats that were way out of my price range and I didn't even give it a second thought to buying it.
So does this mean the one you made me would be an original? And worth money some day?? Then I say hell yes!
no, I love mine and you should do it for sure, love you
I agree my daughters need one so please make em and sell em
Yuckers! Heck no, you shouldn't waster your time and money on such a meaningless venture.
Not really, I just wanted to break up the monotony of the torrent of affirmative responses.
But for real, I think the boys would look pretty good in them, assuming the color was right. And Kayla always looks good in hats. But I don't think you would have enough material for my big head... unless you have barrel-size. But I think I would like having one for snowboarding.
I won't put in an order yet, 'cause I'm dirt poor and flat broke until next year. So I'll take a rain check until then.
Oh Darlene,
Do what makes you happy. As long slitting peoples' throats doesn't make you happy, but I'm gonna go with my instincts on this one and say you're not one of those crazies. You're hip, your 'beanies' are hip, and my hip hubby will be the first one to buy, he's still jealous of mine.
Just do it, go for it, we love 'em, they'll love 'em, you love 'em. I think you already know the answer...
Oh Darlene...
Looks like your market research is unanimous. As the primary stock holder and head of the board I would recommend we start mass production immediately. We're basically printing money.
Turd Ferguson
Jemimah Beans
President & CEO
very cute. You know I love your hats.
Jess -
Just found you through a comment on Mindy's bloggity ... the hats are great! Etsy is easy-peasy. I run a shop there for my lanterns and have had a lot of success. Let me know if you have any questions about it. I have a whole brood of kids who would love them!
Lisa
Love 'em! Want one!
Post a Comment