9.10.2009

Dudes, 
I am so sorry for neglecting you for so long.. I have been having one of those MOOD swings.  So allow me to acquaint you with some of our most recent enterprises.

First and foremost we have moved to a new apartment. Moved for the 3rd time in 3 years.
Let's talk about moving.  Moving is...... (curse, swear, profanity galore)
I loath moving.  Let's get specific.  It's really the packing.
So I just don't do it. 
There are plenty of tasks in life that I do even though I hate them.  Packing will NEVER be one of them.
Honestly, it is a mental thing. I don't even thing I could do it if I tried... oh and I have tried.  Once, I tried to pack a box of kitchen stuffs when we were moving from Provo to Chicago. I think I passed out on a heap of pots and pans. The details are still a little hazy.
Gratefully I have a spouse who accepts this ailment without question
I can unpack and even clean until my finger tips are raw, but when it comes to stuffing all of our fodder into ugh.... cardboard.... blah!   I can't go on.  
Let's just get to the good stuff.  Our new place is SWELL. Here are some highlights of the place.
There are 2 things of note here. The friggin' sweet ceiling in our dining room, wait, just the fact we  have a dining room makes 3 things.  K, the friggin' sweet ceiling, the fact that it is in a room which is called a dining room, which we have one. And the ceiling fan, on the sweet ceiling located in the dining room.
This is a built in hutch people.  Meaning it comes with the joint. BUILT IN STORAGE! The Hutch is incidentally located in the DINING ROOM with the cool CEILING and the CEILING FAN.  Yes indeed, I like this room.
Traveling on (because moving is a dirty word)
This is narrow long space is called a hallway.
Now you can't have one of these
 unless you have the square footage to accommodate it, 
which we do. 
I am most exited for Ollie.  You should see him do the iguana up and down 
all of this new real estate.

Finally, here is our living room... what's that? Why do we have a TV in front of our decorative built in fireplace? Because, it was an argument that I knew I would not win. It makes Kenny all tingly to see it there, how could I deny him such pleasure.

I hope that didn't sound like bragging. Oh wait.  Most of you probably have 
houses and crap. So overrated.
I don't feel bad anymore.

So I was going to continue to update you on
s'more of our recentnesses but I am getting winded.
In the coming days I will be sharing with you another brace of words 
that make we want to gag and also a new and addictive hobby I have
been pursuing.

Till then, take care now, bye bye then. 

8 comments:

l.g. mcfifi said...

I so want to come visit!

Sacajawea said...

It looks awesome!

Lisa said...

Before I read your post, I looked at your pictures and the first thing I thought was, "That's a cool ceiling."

No lie.

Bunnie said...

Great looking house, too bad you live so far away.

Diana said...

I can't believe you live in such a nice place. Man you guys are growing up too quick!

St. Provo Girl said...

Love the new digs. We will be out soon :)

Unknown said...

I actually really enjoy packing.

Its the unpacking that I don't like. Grr...

Just give me endless boxes for me to figure how to get odd-shaped crap into (not to mention the throwing out the crap that truly is trash), and I'm as giddy as a school girl. At least, more giddy than usual.

Unknown said...

I actually really enjoy packing.

Its the unpacking that I don't like. Grr...

Just give me endless boxes for me to figure how to get odd-shaped crap into (not to mention the throwing out the crap that truly is trash), and I'm as giddy as a school girl. At least, more giddy than usual.