10.08.2009

A new addiction

A few posts ago I mentioned that I had a new hobby and that I would share it later on.
Well, the time has come to share my new after hours obsession.


Blog headers:









Seriously, it's like crack.
Maybe it's just photoshop in general.


I guess that's all I have to say about that.  
Sorry my posts have been boring and borderline sucky lately.
I can feel the fire building in me though so I am sure I will have a variety of things to 
talk about


Oh wait, here are some new words that make me throw up a little.


UBER
TWITTER
and the phrase : "I'm over it."


I don't even have any remarks about them. I just wish them ill, very,very ill.


m'kay

9 comments:

[Morgan] said...

i was sick of uber before i even knew what it meant.

love your headers. very nice!

Sacajawea said...

Love the headers Jess! Ollie is such a charmer, love the new picture of him!

Kenny said...

Seriously, she's got a problem. I call it photoschnapps.

Diana said...

awesome headers. You can make one for my blog if you want... please :)

Amy said...

So how do we get on the list of blogger makeovers, and what do you charge??? I love Shannons by the way

Amy said...

Now that I have re-joined the blogging world how do I get on your list of cool new headers? They are awesome

RxTattoo said...

I am so over new blog headers. But I am uber-excited to Twitter you my new Facebook profile. Tweet-tweet!

RxTattoo said...

I plan on globally destroying all of my enemies and anyone that stands in my way!

(was that nerdy enough?)

Errolyn said...

When I grow up, I want to be you, Jess! You're a creative genius, write poetry, photograph, photoshop, crochet and know a lot of really good vocab words. And you're uber-good at ALL of it! Can't get enough of you. why do you have to be so far away?!