A bad thing happened to me.
Every year or so we put all of our files on an external hard drive and reset our Mac.
This year we had a disaster. Well, I did. To be short and to the point, I lost ever single item that I have worked on for the last year. Nary to return. I can't even figure out what caused the abduction. All I know is that any work I have put into my new hobby of graphic design, any pictures that I have tested photoshop skills on... anything and everything is gone. Sweet huh?
I thought so.
So I cried
Then I vindicated myself by buying a new camera.
Then I took some pics of Ollie because he seems to make everything a little more bearable.
Hugging Lammy
WALKING.... with a little Maybelline.
Perusing the board book section
*note to readers who I have done headers for. I have the jpegs saved to Photobucket.
However, I don't have the psd anymore so the graphic cannot be changed.
Hope you like'em :)
7 comments:
Ugh. It's just sickening. I bet your scared to do it again. It's like the computer has it in for just you.
Sweet new camera. Quality looks perfect.
And Ollie Jr. over here won't stop making that super-loud sound. It's not cute anymore.
oh hell.
i'm crying for you.
good thing that kid of yours is so freaking cute, otherwise this post would've ruined my day.
so sorry jess.
So sorry about your computer, I can't even imagine the pain.
Ollie is just the cutest little guy, next time your in town we will have to get together and let our little dudes meet!
Sorry Friend.
I too am sorry, but when I saw the picture with Ollie holding the makeup..all I could think of was,.....
"Maybe he's born with it."
(commercial)
This happened to me a little bit ago, so I feel your pain. We took it into the MAC store begging for help. Of course we didn't have time machine on :-).. Anyways they couldn't help. We bought a data recovery program online for like
50ish$$ It was kind of random but we got some stuff back, and some weird stuff but at least I recovered most of it.. Not sure if it works for PSD and your graphic stuff but just wanted to put it out there... Your little boy is getting so big, he is dang cute..
so sorry!
Post a Comment