3.21.2010

The things I do for you people

Zoran & "Ollivare" 

Ladies and Gents, I did it.
I did it for you.
It made my tummy rumble.
It made my palms sweat.

This is Zoran.

And what's better?
He is holding my child.
Doesn't the child look happy?

If none of this is making sense to you please refer here
or here
or up there.

It was kind of nerve racking asking the supposed (by me)
mobster to pose for a snapshot.
I knew he couldn't resist "Ollivare" though.

I am ashamed, it is the Amish all over again.
But not ashamed enough to refrain.

Enjoy, and stay tuned for a special 100th post surprise.
(it's a giveaway, I have never been good with surprises)
  

3 comments:

[Morgan] said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA.

you are the best.

poor ollivare:)

Taylor Ensign said...

How Brave. However, if you ever wanted an "IN" with the mafia, perhaps he could groom your son.
Not saying that is a good idea, just an idea.

Mindy Gledhill said...

Oh Sherm, I think you are my most favorite person in the whole world. This is seriously so funny.