We rented this movie. The second it was over I watched
it again. I don't do that. Then I bought the soundtrack.
Then I wikipediaD everthing there was to know about it.
(It is not for the ears of youngsters, they have a few Irish swears)
But no.... um.... ya know... itimacy.
But some good swears.
Irish ones.
Which are actually English.
But you might not even know what they are saying because..
they are really Irish... but in English.
"Caw"
I have never in a million years had the cojones to call myself an
actual "Foodie"... But now that I am an employer of this magnificent
snuff jar, I would skip the title "Foodie" entirely and go straight to "Food Elitist".
Spotted on one of my tramps around the neighborhood.
I love you with every whit of my soul.
But when you wear those red shoes, I love you a little bit more.


3 comments:
The shoes are awesome. What a cutie. And that hair...oh my gosh. Adorable
your road trip looks like it was fun and interesting, I love trips like that, thanks for the movie suggestion
Love the hawk. And I must get my hands on some of that salt!
Nice to have you back in the blog world!
Post a Comment