I MUST have that giant sports chair. Picture me sitting on it during one of those outdoor concerts. It would steal the show. Or I could just wear the FaceTrainer.
I always laugh at those books on the planes- I find the pet stuff rather creative- you should look at an ABC book too, those are awesome- like snuggies for your dogs
AAhhhahaha! You are just always good for a laugh. That face trainer has peaked my interest. I'm sure Kody would love waking up to that thing... Hope your Utah trip was just peachy!
5 comments:
I MUST have that giant sports chair. Picture me sitting on it during one of those outdoor concerts. It would steal the show. Or I could just wear the FaceTrainer.
I'm going to look awesome in that FaceTrainer. When are you sending it?
You can't tell, but I'm laughing pretty hard.
I kinda want to try the face brace to see what it feels like.
And there are 14 letters in the name of that chair. In case you wondered.
I always laugh at those books on the planes- I find the pet stuff rather creative- you should look at an ABC book too, those are awesome- like snuggies for your dogs
AAhhhahaha! You are just always good for a laugh. That face trainer has peaked my interest. I'm sure Kody would love waking up to that thing... Hope your Utah trip was just peachy!
Post a Comment