10.08.2010

Hypothetically

So
Have you ever been walking down a busy street with your 
nearly two year old 
in tow
and happened upon one of 
these?

Crisp, 
green, waiting to be plucked
off of the public walkway.

You stoop down to get it
in a not so obvious way
because you feel like you MUST be breaking some 
kind of law. 
But stoop you do because money
is what it is.

Already your conscience is rousing from
it's slumber.
You glance up and down the street to see if 
anyone is close enough that maybe they dropped it.

But what you are really doing is checking to 
see if anyone is watching you.

You palm the BILL
and are off.

At this point Jiminy Cricket
is ramming his umbrella into the back of your eyeball
telling you to ask the people
who are waiting at the nearby bus stop
if they have dropped any cash
(not disclosing the amount of course).

They all reply negative
and you are in the clear.

Still a little wary, you decide to get off
the busy road.

Upon the arrival to your destination you further inspect
this grand anomaly.

Hmmmmmm.......

What the?
Reverse it.


DOAH!
(this is all hypothetical, of course)

7 comments:

Kate said...

that is pretty dang funny...you know, if that had actually happened.
wish I could have seen it in real life.

Anonymous said...

seriously got a laugh out of that one! good one!

Diana said...

all hypothetical of course!
thats so funny Jess you captured exactly how I would feel if that happened to me!

Amy said...

And I was hoping you got the free $50.00

[Morgan] said...

DANGit.

Kody and Larisa said...

I felt it from the moment you held up the picture. I think the real test was asking those bus stop neighbors if they had dropped any cash...you passed the test my friend.
For that, you deserve an extra $50 misc. spending money for the month. I'll take it up with kenny... he doesn't scare me.

Lisa said...

I re-laughed at you.