10.21.2010

Setting the Bar


{Hello, gigantic brained child}

I don't mean to brag, but come on.  
Frank Lloyd Wright much?
(See below if you are uninformed) 

Frank Lloyd Wright (born Frank Lincoln Wright, June 8, 1867 – April 9, 1959) was an American architect, interior designer,writer and educator, who designed more than 1,000 projects, which resulted in more than 500 completed works.[1] Wright promoted organic architecture (exemplified by Fallingwater), was a leader of the Prairie School movement of architecture (exemplified by the Robie House, the Westcott House, and the Darwin D. Martin House), and developed the concept of theUsonian home (exemplified by the Rosenbaum House). His work includes original and innovative examples of many different building types, including offices, churches, schools, skyscrapers, hotels, and museums. Wright also often designed many of the interior elements of his buildings, such as the furniture and stained glass.

You are destined for greatness, young man. 
Just don't forget who stepped on those
 blocks in the dark to get you where you are today.
(No pressure)

4 comments:

[Morgan] said...

i chuckle out loud at a good portion of your posts jess, this one wasn't any different.

so funny.

Lisa said...

That picture is awesome. The angle makes him look like a house-sized giant baby.

He's a genius.

Amy said...

That picture is priceless

Unknown said...

Perhaps it is because we live in such close proximity to the Robie house. I might add that your child has an amazing ability to imitate weird faces, as I observed this weekend.

Also I should say that I enjoy the Halloween graphic used for your blog header, even though I miss all the bunnies precariously placed throughout. You know me.