11.19.2010

Au Gratitude Nineteen


19

Living in this strange and unique place called Chicago, more specifically 
Hyde Park, there are certain elements that one needs to have a successful experience whilst living here.

No it's not friends.  We need those everywhere.  
I haven't really been able to come up 
with a word for it yet.
The closest thing I can parallel 
it to is a sponsor.
Ya know, like a recovering alcoholic has a sponsor?
Someone who keeps you in check.
Who if they weren't there you might 
fall off the wagon.
Who also happens to be a very good friend.

Thankful for you, Lisita. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
(30)

3 comments:

Diana said...

I am really enjoying your 30 days of gratitude.
thank goodness for good friends!
I miss you.

Lisa said...

Every part of me is smiling.

I'm honored to get a whole day out of your 30 days.

Love your guts friend.

Sponser is a good way to put us.

Jess Hammond said...

Miss you too, Diana!

Lisa, it was my pleasure :)