Day 16
(It seems have an incessant need to supply you with a visual for almost every post I do. I guess I just think I am important enough that you need to experience my narcissism in a variety of ways.)
Today I am thankful that I found street parking
downtown whilst taking Mr. Face to the doctor.
For the following reasons.
1. I only had to pay $2.50 for an hour instead of $10 (that's with the discount from the doctors office)to park in the garage.
2. I only had to walk 1/3 of a block in the semi-frigid wind instead of 2 1/2 full city blocks.
3. I needed to use the "facilities" in a major way and less walking meant..... well... you get the idea.
4. I discovered Hugh Heffners empire was in the same building we were headed for. Had I parked in the garage I would have entered the building on the other side and would never have seen the sign. While this discovery has virtually no impact on my day to day, it was informative.
I like to be in the know.
Ya know?

No comments:
Post a Comment