It was because of your unquenchable appetite for a good read that I ever even picked up HP and the Sorcerer's Stone... and my life is forever changed because of it. Which is why I already have my ticket for HP next Friday morning at 12:01 am!! Oh how I wish you had some Floo powder to travel to my fireplace and experience that event together...:)
2 comments:
Great minds think alike. I posted books for my thankful day 10 too.
It was because of your unquenchable appetite for a good read that I ever even picked up HP and the Sorcerer's Stone... and my life is forever changed because of it. Which is why I already have my ticket for HP next Friday morning at 12:01 am!! Oh how I wish you had some Floo powder to travel to my fireplace and experience that event together...:)
Post a Comment