11.01.2010

WEEN!

That is what Ollie calls Halloween.
"Ween!"
We practiced all week.
I am sad it will probably change next year.
In representation of BYU Football this year,
Kenny was a Zombified BYU Player. 
He did his own make-up and everything.

He took home the "Creepiest Costume" prize.
(It should be mentioned that the Hammond house-hold has taken this award 2 years running. And both times they were last minute ideas. By last minute I mean less than 2 hours.)

I took gold last year dressed as the most hideously sexy white-trash trucker man you have ever seen. 

It was so hideous that the "no cross-dressing" 
rule was re-emphasized several times this year.
(way to go, me)

This year I decided not to dress up.
But luckily I was bitten by a Vampire 
(the Dracula sort)on the way over. 

7 comments:

l.g. mcfifi said...

you guys look great

Lisa said...

Those awards were appropriately given to the right people.

You guys are good at looking creepy. Wink.

Sacajawea said...

Sorry for thinking you look extra pretty with blackened eyes.

Sacajawea said...

p.s. I think our boys look like brothers.

Jess Hammond said...

I agree on the brothers thing. I like that.

Kody and Larisa said...

Leave it to Kenny to be the creepiest. What did he use for his football pads, are those books in there?? And I'm imagining Ollie saying "Weeeeen!" in his little high-pitched voice. Oh how I miss my Hammond bunch.

St. Provo Girl said...

Ween! It can't be beat. My Bat boy looks so cute :)