hah! i told ryan tonight that i could hide a dead body in our laundry pile, and it could be a fat dead body. that's how high the pile is, and how stinky.
I briefly read the other day that PW has help 3x/week with her laundry. Definitely keeping that in mind for down the road... although I guess I have no excuse as of yet without kids, i do laundry like every 2 weeks right now... :)
2 comments:
hah!
i told ryan tonight that i could hide a dead body in our laundry pile, and it could be a fat dead body. that's how high the pile is, and how stinky.
shoot.
I briefly read the other day that PW has help 3x/week with her laundry. Definitely keeping that in mind for down the road... although I guess I have no excuse as of yet without kids, i do laundry like every 2 weeks right now... :)
Love to my marlene.
Post a Comment