4.22.2011

Some people do it with funnel cake batter.


If you go here 

Take a picture with these
(and make sure to tip them because they are workin' hard)


They will show you where to find these

Then you will wait in a long line and while 
you are waiting a rather scrappy looking female
bartender will tell you that you have to take your children
out or she will eat them.
Luckily, I left mine in Chicago.
Although, she was giving my belly the stink eye.

If you can survive the smoke,
the ex-cons, and the child-eating saloon purveyor, 
you end up with a little cardboard boat of these.


Then you can die happy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I clicked on the picture to look at it up close. Then I imagined how it would taste. There are just some things that deserve to be eaten fried in batter. Then there are some people that deserve to eat them.

Kate said...

YES! I love it! There are some very shady people on Freemont street. It gets worse at night.