Today is your lucky day, friends.
Yesterday was mine but, today is yours.
Why, you ask?
Because, I am giving away a spakin' new copy of ... da da da daaaaaaa!!
New
CHRISTMAS ALBUM!
"WINTER MOON"
I spent yesterday letting my ears cuddle with this little nugget and it melted me like a snowman showering in hot chocolate.
It has as many flavors as Santa has impostors.
It hits all regions of your holiday musical taste buds.
You want it.
You need it.
I want to give it to you.
Here's how it goes.
Leave me a comment telling me your
favorite Christmas tradition.
One comment per person please, m'kay.
My partner in crime, "Mr. Face", will be drawing a winner
on Sunday night. Winner posted Monday mornin'.
Now, if you don't feel like waiting and want to beat the odds entirely,
you can go HERE and order a copy. It's a win win either way!
And if you would like to get to know Mindy a little bit better, go here.
I must love you!

13 comments:
favorite christmas tradition: this one came from my husbands family. They put money in socks. So you might get your Christmas stocking full of socks. Don't be disappointed because each pair of socks has money ($20+) in the toe. It's always a nice little surprise, and yet so functional too.
Wow, you are so cool. Hosting giveaways on your blog and all. Here's my tradition it also came from my husband's family. They have a birthday party for Baby Jesus on the 23rd. It is aptly named Happy Birthday Baby Jesus. There's cake, a special dinner of things he may have liked and singing Happy Birthday. I love that it really cements to kids what Christmas is about.
I love free stuff! My family sleeps in on Christmas morning, get pretty for the cameras, and eat breakfast. We usually don't start opening presents until 10:00 or so. Then we open presents one by one so everyone can see what everyone else got.
Rob & I started this tradition last year: open ALL our presents on Christmas Eve! It works out nicely b/c then the munchkin doesn't get in our stuff & we can focus on him.
Lets see... probably my favorite Christmas tradition is Pop-overs for breakfast. So yummy!
We started a new tradition the year we got married. We open 1 present of our choice the night before Christmas. It's super fun because we take a ridiculous amount of time deciding on which one to open as if our life depended on it.
Dear Ollie, please pick me. You know you love me. I give you crackers.
Me. I want.
Opening New Christmas Jammies on Christmas Eve.
I never win these things, but I'll tell you a story anyways.
My favorite tradition is egg nog. It's the weirdest concept, with the most delicious taste.
This is actually for New Year's Eve, but we have a pinata (yeah, I know Jessica, shocker right?). It actually comes from my husband's family because his grandfather's family is from Mexico. AND for anyone out there reading this, I recommend a pinata to anyone at anytime who has a bit of pint of stress/aggression. We had a pinata for a YW activity, and it was SO hillarious to watch the leaders wail on it! Jessica, you and Julie were the best!
One favorite tradition, just one??? Wow, you've put me in a quandary Jessica Hammond...a quandary. My ultimate favorite from my childhood was Disneyland on Christmas eve. We went every year; it is magical. I love ding-dong ditching Christmas goodies on neighbor's doors, a whole day of Christmas baking while playing Christmas music, building gingerbread houses, caroling down the street with my loud family... oh how I could live in Christmas tradition land. And it's coming soon!
Pretty sure that I TOTALLY want that CD. I Love Mindy! ;o)
A Christmas tradition....growing up it was piling my whole family into the car (you remember the size of my family right?! It was definitely interesting) and driving around the valley looking at Christmas lights on Christmas eve, and walking around Temple Square with the fam and having hot chocolate afterwards. My favorite one since being married is the home made Cinnamon Rolls that I get up and make Christmas Morning.
My favorite Christmas tradition by far....is to do something for someone else, whether its putting together a care package for the troops overseas, an anonymous gift for someone in need, or just a handmade gift from the heart to someone! If I take the time to do this, I feel like its Christmas! If I don't, it feels like something is missing from the holiday. Merry Christmas to all and thanks to Jess for her wonderful blog!
As a kid we had to wait until everyone was awake, and then we had to line up in the hall way from youngest to oldest for a picture while my dad turned on christmas music and lit a fire. We were always so goofy Christmas morning, there were 8 of us all lined up :)
Post a Comment