12.08.2011

DOWNTON ABBEY SEASON 2


January 8th, 2012


Okay friends. Are you ready? It's time to put all of your sparkly vampire hopes and dreams on the back burner. At least until November, next.
Dear Ms. Stephenie Meyer, 
Thank you. We have had fun slummin' with you and your hormonally-charged, mythical friends. We have read your books, watched your movies, and listened to your soundtracks, all with embarrassment and yet with an animalistic delight .  And if anyone says differently I declare them to be a liar. But, now we must replenish with something... well... a little better. 

Save the date ladies (and closet voyeuristic husbands)!

*next line meant to be read like a pirate*

Daaaar, me thinks a premier party might be in order!
What say ye?

While we are on the topic of pirates and before you go thinking you are smarter than me and need to tell me that it has already premiered in the UK and I can be sneaky and watch it online, save your breath.
Homie don't play that way.  I support my local Public Broadcasting Station. Plus, I want to watch it in high definition on my big damn t.v. with a big bowl of popcorn and my pals. Not like a skulking internet hooker. 

Sorry, I don't mean to get all sweary and political.

6 comments:

Nettie said...

Dang it all to heck. I'll probably be stuck nursing a baby. And my parents will be in town. Bummer.

Elise said...

I'm now going to go watch it like a skulking internet hooker :).

Jess Hammond said...

Tramp! ;)

The Westbrooks said...

Please invite me to your cool kids club. I'll bring brownies and a fake accent.

Natalie said...

Oh, that does sound fun! Too bad the premiere isn't a month later and then I could come. As it is, it's past my bedtime. :-) Oh to have a life again and fill that life with such fine things as Downton Abbey. Tell the truth, have you seen the new Doc Martins even though they haven't aired here yet?

Jess Hammond said...

Nope, I haven't seen them. I actually didn't even know they existed.