1.09.2012

Enough about me.. this is about him.


Alright, on to more important things.
If you have or are trying to grow some gnarly-type beard and want to know how to tame the facial mane, look no further. 
Oh I'm sorry, let's back up.
Have you met Kenny?
He's the dAd Man.
He's also my man.
He had a very important meeting this morning and wanted to tame without having to trim.
The answer? Conditioner, duh.
I didn't even think of it.
He had to look it up on the WWW.
He also threw some pomade in for extra sleekness.

He's a sleek fellow.

We also had a fashion show.
He wanted to look, just so.
Do you have that?
A man who likes to look, just so?

YOU WILL HAVE TO EXCUSE THE GLOWING SATAN EYES.
MY CAMERA HAS RED EYE REDUCTION, BUT NOT DEMON EYE.
GO FIGS.

It takes just the right pair of Nike 6.0's matched with the perfect cardi/shirt combo to get the effect is he looking for.  The art-director/possible adjunct professor/Idaho Hipster.
He pulls it off nicely.

BUT WHAT I AM REALLY GETTING AT IS THAT BECAUSE OF HIS MAINTAINED FACIAL COIF AND HIS DEDICATION TO HIS WARDROBE HE JUST LANDED A PART-TIME TEACHING GIG AT DEPAUL UNIVERSITY. (WHERE HE JUST GOT HIS MASTERS)

I COULDN'T BE PROUDER.
You are the Champion of my heart.

5 comments:

The Westbrooks said...

YAYYY! Go Kenneth! And consider yourself lucky; I wish my husband were a little more concerned with looking "just so". He's more interested in "just go".

Unknown said...

YOU NEED TO SPEND MORE TIME TELLING US HOW WE CAN CONVINCE OUR HUSBANDS TO WEAR CARDIGAN SWEATERS.

l.g. mcfifi said...

Jess, love your hair, we just chopped Cassidy's off about the same length, it has changed her life... That is some pretty great news about Kenny's PT teaching gig..love it!

[Morgan] said...

very cool. congrats kenneth!

my husband can grow a beard like none other. (can't grow hair on his head though, odd.) but, i wish with all my heart he'd let me dress him.
kenneth has serious style. i'm with betsy.

Kody and Larisa said...

Professor Hammond, or should I say Master Hammond? I'm sure you'd loooovvvveee that one. Well done Kenny, well done. Dr. Smith is quite proud of his esteemed guitar hero confidant. As is his lil prego, or should I say, GROWING larger by the minute prego wife.

p.s. - Love your hipster hair. I think you may have become too cool to be my friend. But I won't tell if you won't won't.