1.04.2012

For the babies


I started a private blog so the Grandparents could check in on the kiddies.
If you would like to follow it please leave me your e-mail address.
Spanks!

*****Post Update******
You don't need to leave your e-mail address. I prolly already have it. Just give me the thumbs up. Muah!!!

8 comments:

Nettie said...

I would like an invite. I believe you have my gmail address (I prefer not to post it publicly though)

Unknown said...

Pippa needs eye candy. Betsyhcroft@gmail.com

Lisa said...

Me come too?

The Westbrooks said...

I'd like an invite too; but like Annette; I'd rather not post my email. :)

Kody and Larisa said...

You better have my email address saved woman. Or else... you may just have to pay me in kind with a creative new design for my blog... maybe we can work out a trade, free dental work perhaps? :)

Chante said...

Pick me!!

l.g. mcfifi said...

I would like an invite, thanks Jess

Erin said...

thumbs up :)