
Gosh, trying to think of something particularly clever and fascinating for our first post is presenting quite a challenge. Considering the fact that I will have several grammatical errors and tell jokes that no one seems to understand, I guess I will just skip the witty stuff and dive straight in.
Kenny and I (those folks) have been married for 3 years 11 months and 17 days. On September 1st 2007 we packed our bags and drove cross country to continue life in Chicago which is where we currently find ourselves. As if moving cross country wasn't enough excitment for one year, we are now expecting a little person to rear it's wee head (litterally) in the middle of December. We aren't sure what it is, all we know is it's human. So naturally I have taken to calling it names like E.T. and Gizmo until we can get a clearer picture of its....ya know...parts and stuff. So there you have it. Feel free to tap into this wellof knowledge and entertainment whenever you see fit.
4 comments:
Hi Jess cute blog! I am so excited to see your (and Kenny's) cute face- it has been too long. I told Shan to give you my blog but here it is anyways. Lets keep in touch.
http://kingdomofthefifes.blogspot.com/
Welcome to the blogging world. I'm so excited to know what's going on with you two since we don't talk nearly enough. I love your template and the pictures of you and Kenny are great.
What up BOO BOO!!! I was so excited to see the Blog! You need to post some crazy Prego pics.
-Word
Hi Jess- I got on your blog through Lacy's. Shannon was telling me you started one. Congrats on being pregnant. I hope you are feeling well. Our blog is taylorfun.blogspot.com if you want to add it to yours. Hope you are doing well.
Amy
Post a Comment