Last week Kenny and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary! I can't believe it has only been 4 years. It seems like a different life when it wasn't Kenny and I attached at the hip. Taking a moment to look back, it seems like it was 2 completely different people making that eternal commitment. The best thing that I can say about them is that despite the fact that they both suffered from "Youngest Child Syndrome", they made the best decision of their lives. I honestly don't even think they knew it at the time. They certainly weren't smart enough to do it on their own.. Someone must have had a hand in it. I can only speak for myself when saying I know that I am a better person because of Kenny. Our continuous and everlasting lesson in selflessness has bound us together and taught us how to really love each other.
Thank you Kenny for the last four years and the next thousand to come. I have come to a definitive conclusion that "We are a good match."
6.23.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy 4 years! Congratulations by the way- on the baby! I hope to see you soon.
Rooooomantic :o)
Romantic Jess! I must be a baby lately, hanging out with that kind of crowd and all...but I teared up. That was so sweat.
4 years huh. It too seems so much longer to me. Kira was a tiny little baby when you got married. Crazy.
You two are a beautiful couple inside and out, you balance each other very well.
Well all....bee! Haven't seen you forever!! Holy crap, I love your face and I can't believe you're pregnant. It's going to be the cutest thing I've ever seen; even if it is alien-ish. :) You can totally join in on the marvell-ous group! I'm going to look at you everyday now for the rest of my life! lol!
Hey, Jessica!!!
I just happened upon your blog, I think it was through Jessica Marvels (Billings). I just joined that bloging world too. My is private though, so if you'd like an invite e-mail me at athenalin@q.com.
It's good to see that life is good.
So, how have you been? Congrats on your 4th anniversay, OOO and the new addition coming along! How are you feeling? What do you do? How has life been the last ten+ years?!
Athena (Harper) Hughes
That is awesome! I saw your cute mom today. Hope all is well
Post a Comment