7.21.2008

It's Alive!

So obviously I am aware that I am with child. After the loss of auntie flow and the development of what I like to call "The Chronicles of Nausea". Not to mention the different areas of my body that are becoming.....how shall we say....more spherical, it is pretty apparent that their is something new going on.

It is kind of weird though. You go through all of these weird physical changes and just have to trust that you infact have a little life inside of you UNTIL......It moves!

The other night I was reading a book, Mary Queen of Scots & the Isles, When I felt a little....nudge.....everyone else calls it a flutter, but it seemed to be more of a nudge. Then I felt it again. Now I feel it a few times a day! I could sit and wonder if it is possibley just the inner workings of my intestines lodging a complaint (as they so often do these days). But I am certain it was the alien making it's presence known to the host body :)

And the journey continues....

3 comments:

l.g. mcfifi said...

I don't think anyone forgets the first time they feel the "nudge" I was in the shower with Coby and sitting at my desk as work with Cass- everyone at work had to hear my announcement! That is when it really hits ya hu? Cute!

Amy said...

I think that is the best part of being pregnant. There is nothing like the feeling of life inside you. And it's not something you can explain to someone you have to feel it for yourself. Just wait until you have a foot in your ribs or an elbow on your bladder...the fun is just beginning.

Diana said...

So exciting. I love love love when the baby moves for the first time. I think you and Kenny were over when Joshy moved for the first time. I was watching a BYU devotional when Kira moved for the first time.