We Take Road Trips
Shortly after we got here we took a day trip to Indiana.
Apple picking and a trip to the University of Notre Dame were the order of the day!
We cheer for the home team! 10th row behind the cubs dugout!
We flock to large bodies of water.Lake Michigan is 2 blocks from our place.
We even see nature occasionally. (they call it the "forrest preserve")
We visit Abe Lincoln's house.
For Kenny's 26th birthday I planned a sweet road trip. Amongst our many adventures we decided to stop in at good old Abe's house for a tour.
We Find Giant Windmills
One weekend we decided to drive up to Michigan just to have a look-see.We really had no idea what we were looking for, just that we needed to get away. Who knew that we would land right smack in the middle of Holland.....well.....Holland, Michigan that is.
Thanks for taking this little trip down memory road with us! It has been a year full of change and adventure of all sorts. Although, I have a feeling it won't even compare to the change and adventure that is surely in store once the Giz decides to make it's appearance.
6 comments:
Your blog is great! Thanks for the email. I hope you two are doing well!
Fun picures! Thanks for sharing
You sure do look like you enjoy being in Chicago and I think that's great!
I love the pictures and I'm so jealous of the many things you're able to do out there. I had no idea Michigan had a little Holland... wow
We had so much fun with you guys when you were here, we miss you already.
Jess- the last picture is so cute of you! I was happy to see you and have you come to my home if just for a second! Coby was bummed- his words "Jessica was here?!!" I am glad you chatted with Nate he is a good guy and loves family even though we hardly see you. Give my love to Kenney and Kodye too-My email- Lacymcfifi@yahoo.com- next year I will try to make the scottish festival- no confederate flag though.. sorry :( who is Giz?
Love it! When is the giz making its entrance?! I seriously can't figure out if that's you or your mom in the swimming suit picture.. your faces look EXACTLY the same. lol. I'm totally jealous of all your adventures.. and Jed will die when he sees you at the cubs game. That's his one and only dream in life!
I totally love you
Post a Comment