8.02.2008

Dude!


I have to say, this was one of the coolest most unique experiences of our lives.


And....well.....he certainly didn't leave much to the imagination.

In short, my doctor says the little lad looks great. All his organs look good and healthy and he is right at the average size he should be. I, for one, was absolutely and completely surprised. Genetically speaking, I come from a family of strictly ladies and they have in-turn reproduced only little ladies as well. I was almost beginning to think we had been pre-fashioned with little "No Admittance" signs for male sperm. But luckily and quite obviously, I was mistaken.
Kenny seemed to be pretty certain it was a boy. He is absolutely thrilled.  I think he is excited to have a playmate.  I for one will be happy to pass the torch of super hero sidekick.

8 comments:

Diana said...

yipee!

rendoyl said...

Congrats! I am so excited to see you when you come out here.

rendoyl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Boys are fun. Shannon told me his name, and I must say I think it is adorable!! I am super excited for you.

l.g. mcfifi said...

I seriously was pulling for a boy! We are so happy for you and of course thrilled the utlra sound found everything to be as it should love you see you soon

Kristen said...

Whoa...what a shot! Congratulation! I'm so excited that you are having a boy! Boys rock. I'm a little biased though...............

Errolyn said...

Wait, when are you coming to Utah? Can I please be on your VIP list of friends to visit?!

P.S. Hooray for the boy!

Jessica said...

Congratulations dude! How exciting to have a boy around. We love boys in our house.. seems to be all we can make :)