8.08.2008

The Blues Berries


I really need to take my hat off and give some major props to my sis in-law Julie. The reason being is that not only is she a hilarious comedic outlet and shoulder to cry on, she is also a fantastic activities coordinator.
Take for example this lovely summer Saturday in July. Now, if it were left up to Kenny and I, we might have just wasted the day away in our post-slumber state, lumbering around from room to room to room (yes, just the 3 rooms). But thanks to the active and colorful imagination of Julie, we were able to become a little closer to nature and a little closer to each other.

We're goin' blueberry pickin'.....

Mmmmm.....I'll take a bucket of that any day

I was feeling a little creative......


As you can see, it was a fantastic day spent. Thanks a bunch for always taking care of us Julie.

2 comments:

l.g. mcfifi said...

I love seeing pictures of you and Kenny. That looks like it was so much fun.

Sacajawea said...

How dreamy