8.13.2008

Mates!


IT'S A BOY!

No, I have not gone totally schizo.  I realize I made the announcement about MY boy a few posts ago.  I am now referring to my Big sister Kodye. 

Just a few weeks after I got pregnant, she thought just for kicks she would go and do that same.
Here we are, this was taken in June so the little lads are still very small.


NOW LOOK AT US!















Just Kidding....we are wearing the fake bump at the maternity store.
BUT WOW! 2 boys. Little mates, dudes, buds, rascals, pals.
I am just relieved they will have each other to cling to with all of the excess estrogen.
So bring it on little men! We are ready for you and your little nose picking, bug eating, outside peeing ways...  

7 comments:

Amy said...

YEA!!! Another Boy!! You guys need another boy. I bet Kody is excited. Congrats to both of you. Boys are fun!! Ü

l.g. mcfifi said...

do you know how excited I am to see you both- I am going to give you the biggest hug! I need to try kodye again- I did email her and your right- it might take the 6-8 weeks. Could this senerio be anymore perfect! 2 boys how fun!

Diana said...

So cool.

St. Provo Girl said...

Cute pic of my cool sisters. Can't wait for the mates, they are going to be whizzing on everything.

Helen said...

Hi Jessica and Kenny, So happy you added me to your blog. I love to see how you guys are doing and especially the pictures. I finally got my blog going again so I'll send you an email when I do my next one. You both look great and congrats on the little one. Everyone should have a boy - they are the easiest ever. Girls are wonderful when they get grown up - but will finish you off early when they are teenagers. Boys are mellow and love their mothers, hahahaha. Good job on the blog..xoxoxoxoxoxox

Charmingly Confused said...

Haha - You look Phat!! XOXO

Jessica said...

Holy crap, when I first saw the picture without reading the caption, I freaked, then I realized it wasn't real... lol.. good one. Cool to be prego together. Excited for you both!