congrats!! We are happy for you. Good luck with the next couple of weeks....sleep...eat...baby...
congrats! He is just adorable!
Jess he is perfect!!! I am SOOO happy for you! Congrats!
Congratulations! He is so beautiful! I wish we were there to see him. :( Hope everything went well.
Jess!!!!! He is beautiful, and may applaud you on his name, classic and strong! Do you have my e-mail? I would love to get your address!
I love his name too! He is BEAUTIFUL!
So cute and such a cute name like everyone has said. Hope you are feeling okay after all that birth pain stuff. OUCH!
Congrats Cuz.
nice work my dear. he is adorable. congratulations. words are irrelevant huh? i'm totally crying. can't wait for more details and pictures.
how nice of you to check in! that baby is adorable- mine is yet to rear her head and we wait:) that man is a doll. i love the middle name.
I love him already!
He is the sweetest thing ever. I know that you two will make great parents. CONGRATS
OH, yeay!!! Sorry I'm a little slow. December was incredibly crazy and I don't think I read one blog all month! So Congrats! I hope all is going well with healing and adjusting. Parenthood is so much fun, yet hard too!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
congrats!! We are happy for you. Good luck with the next couple of weeks....sleep...eat...baby...
congrats! He is just adorable!
Jess he is perfect!!! I am SOOO happy for you! Congrats!
Congratulations! He is so beautiful! I wish we were there to see him. :( Hope everything went well.
Jess!!!!! He is beautiful, and may applaud you on his name, classic and strong! Do you have my e-mail? I would love to get your address!
I love his name too! He is BEAUTIFUL!
So cute and such a cute name like everyone has said. Hope you are feeling okay after all that birth pain stuff. OUCH!
Congrats Cuz.
nice work my dear. he is adorable. congratulations.
words are irrelevant huh? i'm totally crying.
can't wait for more details and pictures.
how nice of you to check in! that baby is adorable- mine is yet to rear her head and we wait:)
that man is a doll. i love the middle name.
I love him already!
He is the sweetest thing ever. I know that you two will make great parents. CONGRATS
OH, yeay!!! Sorry I'm a little slow. December was incredibly crazy and I don't think I read one blog all month! So Congrats! I hope all is going well with healing and adjusting. Parenthood is so much fun, yet hard too!
Post a Comment