Every time Kenny holds Ollie it looks like 26 Christmas mornings all wrapped into one moment. He even gets excited to jump up and change a poopy at a moments notice.
Oh YAY! You have a blog. Yummy. Ollie is so adorable. I can't believe how little he is. It's amazing how fast time goes when you have a baby. I can't wait to come see you. Let me know when. :)
I want to kiss that baby's face off. I love newborns so much. Thanks for making me cry listening to the Dixie chicks lullaby song--I went directly to i tunes and bought it. Seeing cute newborns is what makes me think I can have more babies-- post some pictures of poopy bums, bed head, dark circles around your eyes etc. you guys done good.
7 comments:
The one of Kenny smooching Ollie is cutie pie!!!!
awwwwwwww! I love the big picture at the top
Oh YAY! You have a blog. Yummy. Ollie is so adorable. I can't believe how little he is. It's amazing how fast time goes when you have a baby. I can't wait to come see you. Let me know when. :)
Jess- he is absolutley darling. Congrats to you and your family.
Jess- he is absolutley darling. Congrats to you and your family.
I want to kiss that baby's face off. I love newborns so much. Thanks for making me cry listening to the Dixie chicks lullaby song--I went directly to i tunes and bought it. Seeing cute newborns is what makes me think I can have more babies-- post some pictures of poopy bums, bed head, dark circles around your eyes etc. you guys done good.
We need more pictures of Ollie, my friend. You can't be that busy that your not blogging (j/k)
Post a Comment