Kenny looks nice bald. I would not want to see Louis with a shaved head. Yikes!Your boys are so cute. Look I'm commenting and I posted on my blog. You inspired me my friend :)
I swear he gets cuter with every picture I see. I better get to meet him in person when you come home in a few weeks or I will be super MAD!!!!
I think everything looks like you have a slice of heaven, enjoy it!!
sweeeet. you're lucky.
Sherman! I sorta forgot about your blog. LOOK who's on my blog roll now! You're little man is awesome. Congratulations. I miss you.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Kenny looks nice bald. I would not want to see Louis with a shaved head. Yikes!
Your boys are so cute. Look I'm commenting and I posted on my blog. You inspired me my friend :)
I swear he gets cuter with every picture I see. I better get to meet him in person when you come home in a few weeks or I will be super MAD!!!!
I think everything looks like you have a slice of heaven, enjoy it!!
sweeeet. you're lucky.
Sherman! I sorta forgot about your blog. LOOK who's on my blog roll now! You're little man is awesome. Congratulations. I miss you.
Post a Comment