A view from the top
13 degrees F
Tomorrow is supposed to be a whopping ZERO
Maybe I should take this opportunity to post a little update on life. As you can see we haven't been getting out much. I feel bad for the kid being cooped up in here all day. Currently I am learning to decipher what the different cries mean
wah!- I'm tired
mah!- I'm hungry
aaaah!-I have gas and or need to throw up
Trying to think of new fun dances to do to put him to sleep. I did YOGA yesterday.I have my 6 week doctors appointment this friday (pending travel conditions)I finished reading The Tales of Beedle The Bard Accepting the fact that I smell like regurgitated breast milk most of the time
3 comments:
*sniff* me too.
holy freezing.
we think of you all the time as we watch the weather and hear about the Windy City- love that baby
Post a Comment