1.03.2009

Must have been the egg nog

{OBVIOUSLY MOST OF MY POSTING WILL BE ABOUT OLLIE BEING THAT HE IS THE ONLY THING WE HAVE BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST MONTH......DEAL WITH IT } 

So we took the captain in for a 1 month weight check.....not sure why they wanted to do that.  Do they think I have been starving him?  Did I really look that incapable at the 2 week appointment.
Well, we sure showed them.  Captain Ollie gained 2 pounds in 2 weeks.....I believe the term they used was "innocently overeating".  He is now 8 pounds 6 ounces.  I guess I better stop slipping the kid so much egg nog.



......and the grand finale!


8 comments:

Sacajawea said...

I haven't been able to spot you or Kenny in him yet.
But this third picture of him, looks so much like you Jess

I love Ollie blogs

Katie said...

You must be churning pure cream! His little hair wisps are so cute. And the quadruple chin is quite fetching as well.

Ashley Thalman said...

Jessica, he is so big!!! wonderful!

l.g. mcfifi said...

Can't wait for February

Des said...

He is so cute!!! Isn't it crazy how they come and completely change your life! I can't believe that Kale was that small just 7 months ago. They really do grow so fast! It looks like you are doing great! Your family is so cute!!!!

Amy said...

What a cutie- I better get to meet him in person when you come out in February.

Lynley said...

Jess! It's your good ol' basketball buddy Lynley! You look great and Ollie is adorable! It's so good to see you! How fun to be living in Chicago!

[Morgan] said...

awesome. you must make cream.