4.12.2009

27


Kenny has decided on a new career path

No, it's not to flying trapeze extraordinaire 
Job Title: Official birthday surprise planning date coordinator

What can't I say about a man who treats his woman to a PRIVATE LESSON in the ART of CIRCUS PERFORMANCE?
{You heard me right }

Feast Your Eyes






This one reminds me of our wedding night...

The one think we can learn from this picture is my true hair color. But I'll never give in.

Kenny also threw me a little "Felicity" themed birthday party 
with our friends The Smiths


Fancy Cake
{Compliments of the female Smith}

7 comments:

[Morgan] said...

holy freaking awesome.
your hubby rocks.
glad your birthday rocked.

Diana said...

Kenny is so awesome that looks like a lot of fun.
Is it bad I am getting a little jealous of the Smiths :) We should be the ones invited to your Felicity party.

l.g. mcfifi said...

ok I really have no words here,other than I am glad you had a good bday- this just rocks

Melissa said...

Oh my Circus Circus, Jessica--I actually think you may have a future with the big top, (Kenny better stick with his advertising gig.) Wow I think we ordered pizza on my birthday, I gotta get a life.

Katie said...

Nice pictures! What hotel did you stay in on your wedding night? Just curious...

Sacajawea said...

How fun!

Ashley Thalman said...

Okay, that is the coolest things I have ever seen! What a great great husband!