So I was just on Liesl Shirtluff's facebook page and saw this Halloween Party in Hyde Park......then there was this crazy man, hairy chest and all, with a camera who had a striking resemblance to you.... He must have been your brother..... You are crazy girl and I wish I could have been there (not in charge), but been there. Are you guys still the ACs?
6 comments:
you're so funny.
Have you worked on my blogger header?
hmmmmmm.
i would.
I am a carnivore. Glasses or no glasses.
But I might feel a tiny bit bad as I enjoyed that juicy intelligent meat.
For the record, I don't feel a bit bad about eating a turkey.
So I was just on Liesl Shirtluff's facebook page and saw this Halloween Party in Hyde Park......then there was this crazy man, hairy chest and all, with a camera who had a striking resemblance to you.... He must have been your brother..... You are crazy girl and I wish I could have been there (not in charge), but been there. Are you guys still the ACs?
Post a Comment