WARNING: This post is about BREAST-FEEDING. Or the weening from. Not in hairy detail. But there it is. If you need a moment to put on your hazmat suit, call the national guard, make out your last will and testament, get your H1N1 vaccine, or do whatever you breast-feeding-phobes do. Then by all means, get to it. Or better yet, navigate away from my blog.
It's appropriate because I say it is. Because it has been the biggest every day commitment that I have actually followed through with in my ENTIRE LIFE. And I am the self congratulating sort. I did it! I did it well. I made it a year. I have given my time, most of my energy, and sacrificed my body, solely for the purpose of sustaining somebody else. It has been hard. It has been beautiful. It has been life altering... and now it is coming to it's close.
i know the text is small, click on the pic if you give a hoot
{YOU CAN TAKE YOUR FINGERS OUT OF YOUR EARS NOW}

6 comments:
Amazing! Good job Jess!
whatever opinion anyone has, you should be proud of yourself, and look at ollie ham!! You are a good mom Jess
Oh, I feel you're pain (literally). We're down to twice a day with a pesky 1:00 AM beast to tackle. I think Calder is going to get water tonight. We'll see how it works.
Did you ever know that you're my hero... and everything I wish I could be.....
Good for you Jess!
Good for you! Now you can have shriveled balloons for breasts like the rest of us. Enjoy that.
Post a Comment