11.06.2009

Learning the ways of the Force

So Kenny has this ridiculous stack of Star Wars novels
Yeah..... That sentence makes me laugh REAL hard too.
that he insists be visible to the naked eye of our home
He also doesn't think moving them to a higher shelf is what
Master Yoda wants him to do.
I keep telling him that if he would just buy me a replica of Harry Potter's wand
that I will take care of it for him.
It's a simple charm, really. "Windardium leviosa", while flourishing said wand and up to a higher
shelf they would go
But he continues to doubt the authenticity
of the magical world of Hogwarts.
He feels the need to remind me bi-weekly that it's not real.
we'll see


Anyways, that is all really beside the point
Our little Youngling has a keen interest in the tower of galactic mystery as well.



And by posting this picture I have surely, unknowingly, but knowingly, challenged my space seeking spouse to a duel.
 Light Saber vs. Wand


I would be worried, but we all know Light Sabers aren't real.

4 comments:

Diana said...

he he. I so remember having to start moving stuff around when the kids started moving around. Now we don't have to worry about that stuff anymore :)
Lou will make you a wand if you want!

Jess Hammond said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess Hammond said...

I wouldn't say no to that. It is my not-so-secret wish in life to have my own wand.

[Morgan] said...

HA!
i'm so glad i can always count on you and your posts to make me laugh.