This is a routine reminder to you people and
MYSELF
To wash your hands after applying desitin to a baby
bumhole.
Because you might thereafter sit down to eat some of your
favorite Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper Kettle chips.
And what do we do when we are eating something
that is so good we want to make sure to not let one single
grain of flavor go to waste???
WE LICK OUR FINGERS.
Seriously, maybe that is why my breath was so foul during my LAST post.
Have officially become your worst nightmare and the grossest person you
have ever met?
What if I told you this has happened to me 3 times in the last 4 days.
Oh Lemon.
Let's talk hair for a minute.
I want to make my hair this color.
And the best part is I don't even care what you think!
My sister says I will look like Ronald Mcdonald.
That's okay though cause she wears a dead ferret in her hair.
I am just warning you to be on the lookout for THIS.
yeaaaaaaah....


5 comments:
I think this is my favorite blog. Even if my husband leaves mean comments about me on it. If I had poopy breath, it was because I was inhaling his farts all day.
Between ferrets and Hamburglers you guys are nuts... :)
Its ugly Jess. Don't do it. I love you.
I will remember this story. It is excellent advice!
I love that you pretty much do look like this now.
Post a Comment