I was talking to my sister on the phone today and I was telling her about the time I dropped my crockpot down an 8 story garbage chute and she said, "Now that would make a good blog entry". At first I thought too much time had passed since the occurrence. But what the heck, you don't seem to be doing anything all that important.
So here is is. I dropped my slow cooker down a garbage chute from 8 stories above. It was magical.
This is was the building
This is not the cooker, but it looked kind of like it.
It was music to my ears to here that pile of scrap metal screeching down the large intestine of our building. It had simply obliterated one too many meals.
So there you have it. It's not sexy, but it has teeth. A darn good time.
And if you managed to stick around this long I have a bonus story for you. A current event.
Today while out walking with a good friend I spotted a 5 pound Opossum rummaging around a fire pit at the park. Have you ever seen an Opossum? They are ugly. I thought it was a poodle sized rat. my partner in crime identified its true origin though. I am regretful that I didn't have my camera because that sucker was big. Anywho. Gross. Here is what they look like.
Seriously, can we say R.O.U.S's ?
People, this is not cute. It is a varmint and I am going to have nightmares about it.



6 comments:
I already thought you were interesting to be around, but the crock pot story sealed the deal for me.
And I secretly want to go Opossum looking again. That was seriously crazy gross. I kinda shiver a little when thinking about it. Ugh. I'm thinking about him right now!
Reminds me of that swamp rat thing on the Princess Bride.
That's what I meant by ROUS's. Rodents of Unusual Size.
Oh yeah. Missed that part!
screech! you always make me laugh
That was a good story that would be fun....
Post a Comment