Poor kid. . .a hammond genetic mutation of sorts. He can call Jonathan when he's older and they can swap information on topical hair products that really work. So far I have not found the above mentioned product.
Also I would like you to feature all of your favorite products on a velvet couch.
Also I do not like washing a pizza cutter and would rather wash a knife.
This is long and no longer qualifies as a comment.
4 comments:
Look at those chompers.
i love it. double swirls, so great.
he's scrumptious.
Poor kid. . .a hammond genetic mutation of sorts. He can call Jonathan when he's older and they can swap information on topical hair products that really work. So far I have not found the above mentioned product.
Also I would like you to feature all of your favorite products on a velvet couch.
Also I do not like washing a pizza cutter and would rather wash a knife.
This is long and no longer qualifies as a comment.
Love the hair
Post a Comment