12.15.2010

Just one question.

Where were you the last time you ran out for a Taco Bell bean burrito, no onions, add sour cream?


Me? I was in the shadow of Wrigley Field.
(I know, by the looks of it I could be in Bagdad.)
But when you gotta brag, you gotta brag.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Now I want taco bell.

A Mexican pizza is my T-Bell favorite.

Kate said...

we didn't do taco bells so much, for us it was little caesars $5 pizza. oh,that cheesy goodness! There was one by the temple, and on in scaryville on 47th. It was worth risking your life over.

Jess Hammond said...

Lisa, I have never met someone who ordered the Mexican Pizza. Now I can die happy.

Kate, Kenny makes the pilgrimage down to 47th on occasion. I don't have the stomach for it.

Natalie said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who craves Taco Bell. And Little Ceasars. And anything besides Mickey D's.