Departing thoughts as I bid you all adieu until 2011.
- We have a mouse. Kenny has set 37 traps. I am hoping not to find my son in one of them.
- I never dream about college, only high school. I am always relieved to wake up.
- I keep a list of Greasy Spoons across america that I will someday eat at.
- I think facebook disrupts the natural order of life. I think we were meant to leave some people behind.
- I think facebook has reunited people who were meant to be reunited and is a wonderful thing. See how I can turn on a dime?
- I call inanimate objects belittling names all day long. If I trip on a block, I call it a bumhole (or worse).
- If there was a test you had to pass to turn 30 I think I would fail. I have a year and half to study up.
- I am getting a haircut tomorrow at a place that I am nowhere near cool enough to get my hair cut at. I might have to get me a stick-on tattoo and adopt a British accent. www.streetsoflondonsalon.com
- I wish someone would teach me the very best way to do make-up for my particular complexion and face shape. Any volunteers? This face needs a professional.
- It is really hard to pick out your own Christmas gifts. Harder than I would have guessed.
- 2 years old means double the appetite. The kid is always
hungry.
- We haven't caught the mouse yet. This concerns me.
- Here is our Christmas card that will not be printed this year. But have a look. I made it with my own grey matter and really like it. Merry Christmas to ya and thank you for blog stalking me.

6 comments:
Consider yourself blog stalked :)
What a swanky, sassy little salon, Darlene. Provo girl turned big city international. Who wants to be a farmer. I knew I liked you.
I need to learn more about Photoshop from you, you're so much better at it than I am. Wanna teach me?
*thought you might like this, my security word is "supstud"
yep. add me another to the stalker list. Jess you are just quite the little treat! I wish I could really hear your voice when I read your blog. I KNOw it would be way funny!
Oh Steph, If you could hear my voice the whole blog would make so much more sense. Half the time I am thinking in a south side chicago/british/canadian accent.
Be warned, I stalk by your blog too :)
Can't wait to see the hair.
You should keep the mouse. And name him Barney.
Post a Comment